Chinese version comming soon
Aquila Corde Armoniche runs its own extruders, located in Italy, producing bulk musical strings for OEM companies
All its strings are produced exclusively in Italy. Our extruder machines allow us to produce approximately 300,000 single ukulele strings and 100,000 classical guitar strings per day. We can offer strings for ukulele, classical guitar, guitalele, bass ukulele.
Our official distributor for China (People’s Republic of China), Hong Kong, Taiwan, Vietnam, Indonesia is:
KINGSWAY MUSICAL INSTRUMENT Co., Ltd
Address: Mings Industrial Park, Bianshui Village, Xihu, Qiuchang, Huiyang, Huizhou, Guangdong, China, 516221
Contact person: Ms. Lorna Lin
Phone: +86 15113310660
FOR THOSE CLIENTS THAT ARE NOT IN ASIAN COUNTRIES OR HAVE PARTICULAR REQUESTS PLEASE ASK OUR HEAD QUARTER IN ITALY
firstname.lastname@example.org +39 0444 986972
Original Aquila Strings are white pearl coloured: in this picture you can see the difference between fake (right) and original (left)
Why buying original Aquila strings?
Some Reason why you should NOT buy Non Original Aquila Strings
- Hang tag and it is at our charge; With the non-original strings you have to pay for the shipping and the hang tags charge
- You will now receive a certificate of originality for the purchased strings to show to your customers that asked you to install original Aquila Strings Italy only.
- Our strings have a fixed price for all the different lengths and diameters. Prices of non-original strings grow instead with diameter and with longer lengths.
- If your client asked you expressly Aquila original string he would not be at all happy to know that you install strings are not original (you may not only lose the customer but also receive a claim for false declaration of originality of the strings).
- You client will feel he has been cheated from you even if you can show him that you’ve been a victim of false Aquila’s agent. Customer confidence is vital to keep the business and to guarantee you an economic advantage.
- The cost of our strings may be higher than the false strings but we know that you apply a considerable extra cost when the customer wants the ukulele to be equipped with Aquila strings. I don’t think it’s worth the risk of losing your customer and even going to court for fraud.
- International law gives Aquila Italy the power to act directly with the companies/brands that are installing non-original strings and with western companies that will introduce in their country counterfeit strings. If you use our original strings you do not run any serious legal risks and so is your customer.
- The chemical analysis showed that non-original strings are made using recycled second choice cheap materials with the addition of diferent plastics that make the sound worse of the original Aquila strings. This severely damages the quality of the sound on your musical instruments and makes them less competitive in the market. You worked very hard to get the best sound from your instruments at a competitive prices: Do you really want the strings to make you lose your customers?
- There are fake Aquila agents in circulation which offer non-original strings: if any doubt needs to be clear please call or write an email to Kingsway (mettere mail e telefono) for our support.